- High Efficiency 'Green' designs
- Only 4 Minutes from VA and Scott & White Hospital
- Heavily wooded lots
- Enter off Hartrick Bluff to Tanglewood (202-298 Lakeview Ln)
- Suround Sound prewire and Security System
- Sprinkler system, Fully Sodded
- City Water & Sewer
- Academy Independent School District (assigned schools)
- Temple Independent School District (No transfer fee to attend Temple schools)
- Central Texas Christian School (private)
- Phase 1 Plat
- Phase 2 Plat
- The homes in Highland Park Estates subdivision are rich-feeling with large back yards, tall ceilings, and elegant living areas.
- Great care is given to all facets of the construction process including the meticulous design of the foundation, framing, plumbing and other non-visible areas of the home. While many homebuilders have switched to cheaper construction methods, Stellar has chosen to maintain its quality position with such items as high efficiency polyurethane insulation (icynene) in attics and walls, extended warranty Termidor termite barrier FULL pre-treat, slip sheet protection for tile areas, 16" center studs and joists, and on-demand continuous gas water heaters.
- Each home will be further accented by elegant fixtures and faucets and high grade flooring in a color-coordinated fashion.
- Highland Park subdivision offers an ideal setting for HILL country living within minutes from City of Temple Center.
- Only a minute or two to the VA and Scott and White hospitals, the Subdivision sits on top of the highest spot in Temple overlooking the city and Scott and White Hospita.
- Located just off FM93/Hartrick Bluff Rd, Highland Park gives a spectacular view of a bustling community.